If you fail to register the device to the application, or if an error code appears, please check the following.
- When registering a device, you need to set the device you want to register to Wi-Fi connection standby state. You can not complete the device registration if the device you want to register is turned off or if you are not in the Wi-Fi connection standby state without performing the above procedure.
- Please check the communication method of your wireless LAN access point (Wi-Fi router). The corresponding network is as follows.
- Communication method: IEEE 802.11b / g / n
- Security: WPA Personal, WPA 2 Personal
We recommend setting WPA 2 (AES) for encryption method to improve security.
For details, refer to the instruction manual of the wireless LAN access point (Wi-Fi router).
· As of May 2019, cado sync does not support Andorid 9.0. Please wait until the version upgrade.
· Compatible wireless LAN access points (Wi-Fi router) can not be used for IEEE 802.11a / ac.
· 5 GHz wireless LAN access point (Wi-Fi router) can not be used.
· For smartphones equipped with the function to automatically switch connection to 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz network, its function must be disabled (2.4 GHz fixed).
- Please check if the Wi-Fi (wireless LAN) function of the smartphone is enabled.
- The stealth function of the SSID (Do not allow SSID to be displayed besides specified authorized device) is invalid.
* The function name varies depending on the router manufacturer you use.
- Do not use VPN or proxy server
- When using a wireless LAN repeater or wireless LAN repeater, the network name (SSID) and password must be the same as the primary network
- Do not enable the network separation function of the router
- The Privacy Separator is invalid
- The bandwidth used by the channel is 20 MHz, 40 MHz or "automatic"
- Adjust the orientation of the main body of the wireless LAN access point (Wi-Fi router) or the antenna, turn the power off and on again, and then register the device again. Connection may be impossible if the distance between the main unit and the wireless LAN access point (Wi-Fi router) is too far.
- Is the password for connecting to the wireless LAN access point (Wi-Fi router) incorrect?
- Please "initialize the wireless adapter" of the device and then register the device again.
For details, please refer to the instruction manual of the product, and the wireless LAN access point (Wi-Fi router) and the instruction manual of the smartphone.