If you fail to register the device to the application, or if an error code appears, please check the following. For details, please refer to the instruction manual of the product itself, and the instruction manual of the wireless LAN access point (Wi-Fi router) and smartphone.
- When registering a device, you need to set the device you want to register to Wi-Fi connection standby state. You can not complete the device registration if the device you want to register is turned off or if you are not in the Wi-Fi connection standby state without performing the above procedure.
When registering the HM-C630i, fill the tank with water, press the power button, and after starting the humidification operation, press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds or longer to put it in the Wi-Fi connection standby state.
- Please check the communication method of your wireless LAN access point (Wi-Fi router). The corresponding network is as follows.
- Communication method: IEEE 802.11b / g / n
- Security: WPA Personal, WPA 2 Personal
To improve security, we recommend setting WPA2 (AES) as the encryption method.
For details, please refer to the instruction manual of the wireless LAN access point (Wi-Fi router).
Please make sure that the Wi-Fi (wireless LAN) function of your smartphone is enabled.
- 5GHz wireless LAN access point (WiFi router) cannot be used. (IEEE802.11a / ac, etc.)
- For smartphones equipped with a function that automatically switches the connection to the 2.4GHz / 5GHz network, it is necessary to disable that function (fixed to 2.4GHz).
-Android 10 is supported with the version upgrade in May 2020. By updating to the latest version (version 1.2.1 or later) from the App Store or installing a new version, you can now register devices on Android 10 devices.
Android 9.0 is supported by the version upgrade in late July 2019. You can also use it on Android 9.0 devices by updating to version 1.1.0 or later from the Google Play store or installing a new one.
When registering the device, the "Permission to access the location information of the terminal" screen will appear. Please select "Allow". If "Do not allow" is selected, a device registration error will occur because Wi-Fi operation will be restricted.
If "Do not allow" is selected on the confirmation screen when registering the device, select "cado sync" from "Settings"-"Apps"-"Apps"-"All apps", and then select "Location" from "Permissions". Please enable "Information". The operation method may differ depending on the smartphone you are using.
-Supported iOS 13 with the version upgrade in December 2019. You can also use it on iOS 2 13 devices by updating to the latest version (version 1.2.0 or later) from the App Store store or installing a new one.
When registering the device, a screen to allow the use of location information will appear, so be sure to select "Allow while using the app". If "Do not allow" is selected, a device registration error will occur because Wi-Fi operation will be restricted.
If you still cannot connect, please check the following points as well.
- The stealth function of the SSID (which does not display the SSID except for certain authorized devices) is disabled.
* The function name differs depending on the router manufacturer you are using.
- Do not use VPN or proxy server
- If you are using a Wi-Fi repeater, the network name (SSID) and password must be the same as the primary network.
Do not enable the network isolation function of the router
The privacy separator is invalid
The bandwidth used by the channel is 20MHz, 40MHz or "automatic"
Adjust the orientation of the wireless LAN access point (Wi-Fi router) and the antenna, turn the power off and then on again, and then register the device again.
If the distance between the main unit and the wireless LAN access point (Wi-Fi router) is too large, you may not be able to connect.
Is the password for connecting to the wireless LAN access point (Wi-Fi router) incorrect?
Please register the device again after "Initialize the wireless adapter of the device"