The first generation cado air purifier AP-C700 is capable of eliminating 99.9% of viruses floating in air (droplets) in 20 minutes (according to results of a virus removal performance test conducted at Kitasato Research Center for Environmental Science). This model offers the similar functions.
Articles in this section
- Power does not turn on.
- Air does not flow. Air flow is low.
- Indicators or buttons on the Control Panel are flashing.
- The odor and dust monitor remains orange even though the air is not contaminated.
- The odor and dust monitor remains blue even though the air is contaminated.
- Air cleaning is not effective.
- The airflow does not change even when the Odor and Dust monitor changes color.
- Operation does not stop even when the air is clean.
- The odor of the base unit is a little annoying.
- The alarm is sounded with a beep tone while the indicator on the Control Panel flashes.