This does not mean, however, that everything can be removed. The harmful substances in cigarette smoke (carbon monoxide (CO) and the like), for instance, cannot be removed.
Articles in this section
- Power does not turn on.
- Air does not flow. Air flow is low.
- Indicators or buttons on the Control Panel are flashing.
- The odor and dust monitor remains orange even though the air is not contaminated.
- The odor and dust monitor remains blue even though the air is contaminated.
- Air cleaning is not effective.
- The airflow does not change even when the Odor and Dust monitor changes color.
- Operation does not stop even when the air is clean.
- The odor of the base unit is a little annoying.
- The alarm is sounded with a beep tone while the indicator on the Control Panel flashes.