This does not mean, however, that everything can be removed. The harmful substances in cigarette smoke (carbon monoxide (CO) and the like), for instance, cannot be removed.
Articles in this section
- The odor of the base unit is a little annoying.
- Air does not flow. Air flow is low.
- The Filter Replacement indicator does not turn off even after replacing the filter.
- What is the general replacement period for the filter?
- The odor and dust monitor remains orange even though the air is not contaminated.
- The odor and dust monitor remains blue even though the air is contaminated.
- Indicators or buttons on the Control Panel are flashing.
- Air cleaning is not effective.
- The airflow does not change even when the Odor and Dust monitor changes color.
- Power does not turn on.