Not all components can be eliminated, but generally those components that are believed to be removed by activated charcoal can be eliminated.
Articles in this section
- The odor of the base unit is a little annoying.
- Air does not flow. Air flow is low.
- The Filter Replacement indicator does not turn off even after replacing the filter.
- What is the general replacement period for the filter?
- The odor and dust monitor remains orange even though the air is not contaminated.
- The odor and dust monitor remains blue even though the air is contaminated.
- Indicators or buttons on the Control Panel are flashing.
- Air cleaning is not effective.
- The airflow does not change even when the Odor and Dust monitor changes color.
- Power does not turn on.