Once logged into the cado sync application, register the product for operation.
In order to register with the application, the product for registration must be set to the Wi-Fi connection standby status.
1. A screen that prompts the customer to register the product is displayed when the application is used for the first time. Press “OK”.
2. Press the plus symbol at the lower right to register the product.
3. Follow the guidance on the screen and press the “OK” button. If the “OK” button is not displayed, check the Wi-Fi connection status on the smart phone.
4. The name of the currently connected network (SSID) is displayed on the screen. Enter the password for accessing the Wi-Fi network.
5. Enter the name of the product (a name can be made with up to 25 characters).
6. The Wi-Fi symbol is displayed when the product registration procedure starts.
Wait until connection is completed (some time may be required to establish the connection, depending on the network environment).
· If a connection error is displayed, check the connection status of the wireless LAN and perform the procedure "Set the product to the Wi-Fi connection standby status" and try again.
· It can not be used with Wi-Fi in the 5 GHz band. Only Wi-Fi environment of 2.4 GHz band (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) can be used.
7. Once the connection has been established, the registered product is displayed on the Product List.
8. Press the registered product to display the Product Control Main Screen. Press the Power button to verify that the product can be controlled properly.