Not all components can be eliminated, but generally those components that are believed to be removed by activated charcoal can be eliminated.
Articles in this section
- Can gas in cigarette smoke be eliminated?
- How can I turn the LED off?
- What is the rough standard for cleaning?
- The odor of the base unit is a little annoying.
- Operation does not stop even when the air is clean.
- The airflow does not change even when the Odor and Dust monitor changes color.
- Air cleaning is not effective.
- The odor and dust monitor remains blue even though the air is contaminated.
- The odor and dust monitor remains orange even though the air is not contaminated.
- Indicators or buttons on the Control Panel are flashing