The first generation cado air purifier AP-C700 is capable of eliminating 99.9% of viruses floating in air (droplets) in 20 minutes (according to results of a virus removal performance test conducted at Kitasato Research Center for Environmental Science). This model offers the similar functions.
Articles in this section
- The Filter Replacement indicator does not turn off even after replacing the filter.
- Can gas in cigarette smoke be eliminated?
- How can I turn the LED off?
- What is the rough standard for cleaning?
- Can radioactive materials be removed?
- Can norovirus be removed?
- Can PM2.5 be removed?
- Can influenza virus be removed?
- Other than cigarette odor and smoke, can harmful substances in cigarettes also be removed?
- What is the general replacement period for the filter?