Dust with radioactive material attached can be drawn in. This unit, however, is not a product intended for elimination of radioactive substances.
Articles in this section
- Can radioactive materials be removed?
- Can norovirus be removed?
- Can PM2.5 be removed?
- Can influenza virus be removed?
- Other than cigarette odor and smoke, can harmful substances in cigarettes also be removed?
- The alarm is sounded with a beep tone while the indicator on the Control Panel flashes.
- What is the rough standard for cleaning?
- What is the general replacement period for the filter?
- The Filter Replacement indicator does not turn off even after replacing the filter.
- The odor of the base unit is a little annoying.