Dust with radioactive material attached can be drawn in. This unit, however, is not a product intended for elimination of radioactive substances.
Articles in this section
- The Filter Replacement indicator does not turn off even after replacing the filter.
- Can gas in cigarette smoke be eliminated?
- How can I turn the LED off?
- What is the rough standard for cleaning?
- Can radioactive materials be removed?
- Can norovirus be removed?
- Can PM2.5 be removed?
- Can influenza virus be removed?
- Other than cigarette odor and smoke, can harmful substances in cigarettes also be removed?
- What is the general replacement period for the filter?