This does not mean, however, that everything can be removed. The harmful substances in cigarette smoke (carbon monoxide (CO) and the like), for instance, cannot be removed.
Articles in this section
- The Filter Replacement indicator does not turn off even after replacing the filter.
- Can gas in cigarette smoke be eliminated?
- How can I turn the LED off?
- What is the rough standard for cleaning?
- Can radioactive materials be removed?
- Can norovirus be removed?
- Can PM2.5 be removed?
- Can influenza virus be removed?
- Other than cigarette odor and smoke, can harmful substances in cigarettes also be removed?
- What is the general replacement period for the filter?