The unit can be operated for about 12 hours with the Low mode and about 4 hours with the Rapid mode.
Articles in this section
- Can citric acid be used to clean the unit?
- Antibacterial plate has discolored.
- The power cord is loose.
- About antibacterial plate
- Illuminance sensor does not respond (the Tank Lower Level indicator does not dim).
- A clicking sound can be heard from the unit during operation.
- Can aromatic oils and the like be used?
- An alarm sound is emitted continuously and all Control Panel indicators flash (abnormal water level detected).
- Abnormal odor, sound and vibration is emitted while the unit is in operation.
- Water leaks from bottom of the base unit.