Six months would be the rough standard for replacement when used under normal conditions. The service life of the cartridge may be shortened, depending on the hardness of the supplied water used (assuming one tankful of water is supplied each day).
Articles in this section
- Can citric acid be used to clean the unit?
- Antibacterial plate has discolored.
- The power cord is loose.
- About antibacterial plate
- Illuminance sensor does not respond (the Tank Lower Level indicator does not dim).
- A clicking sound can be heard from the unit during operation.
- Can aromatic oils and the like be used?
- An alarm sound is emitted continuously and all Control Panel indicators flash (abnormal water level detected).
- Abnormal odor, sound and vibration is emitted while the unit is in operation.
- Water leaks from bottom of the base unit.