Minerals such as calcium carbonate are removed or reduced when the water is passed through the filter cartridge, but chlorine components included in calcium carbonate remains. Chlorine components are effective antibacterial components of drinking water.
Articles in this section
- Can citric acid be used to clean the unit?
- Antibacterial plate has discolored.
- The power cord is loose.
- About antibacterial plate
- Illuminance sensor does not respond (the Tank Lower Level indicator does not dim).
- A clicking sound can be heard from the unit during operation.
- Can aromatic oils and the like be used?
- An alarm sound is emitted continuously and all Control Panel indicators flash (abnormal water level detected).
- Abnormal odor, sound and vibration is emitted while the unit is in operation.
- Water leaks from bottom of the base unit.