When the filter is not used for some time, the internal coloring components may seep out and brown liquid may accumulate inside the tank component. Continue to flush inside the filter cartridge to gradually change the water back to clear, repeatedly drain the tank component until the water becomes clear, and then resume use. If no improvement is shown, replace the filter cartridge with a new one.
Articles in this section
- Can citric acid be used to clean the unit?
- Antibacterial plate has discolored.
- The power cord is loose.
- About antibacterial plate
- Illuminance sensor does not respond (the Tank Lower Level indicator does not dim).
- A clicking sound can be heard from the unit during operation.
- Can aromatic oils and the like be used?
- An alarm sound is emitted continuously and all Control Panel indicators flash (abnormal water level detected).
- Abnormal odor, sound and vibration is emitted while the unit is in operation.
- Water leaks from bottom of the base unit.