This does not mean, however, that everything can be removed. The harmful substances in cigarette smoke (carbon monoxide (CO) and the like), for instance, cannot be removed.
Articles in this section
- Can gas in cigarette smoke be eliminated?
- How can I turn the LED off?
- What is the rough standard for cleaning?
- The odor of the base unit is a little annoying.
- Operation does not stop even when the air is clean.
- The airflow does not change even when the Odor and Dust monitor changes color.
- Air cleaning is not effective.
- The odor and dust monitor remains blue even though the air is contaminated.
- The odor and dust monitor remains orange even though the air is not contaminated.
- Indicators or buttons on the Control Panel are flashing