The first generation cado air purifier AP-C700 is capable of eliminating 99.9% of viruses floating in air (droplets) in 20 minutes (according to results of a virus removal performance test conducted at Kitasato Research Center for Environmental Science). This model offers functions of the same level.
Articles in this section
- Can gas in cigarette smoke be eliminated?
- The indicated value for PM2.5 is high even though the air is not contaminated.
- The odor of the base unit is a little annoying.
- Operation does not stop even when the air is clean.
- Air cleaning is not effective.
- The odor and dust monitor remains blue even though the air is contaminated.
- The odor and dust monitor remains orange even though the air is not contaminated.
- Indicators or buttons on the Control Panel are flashing
- Air does not flow. Air flow is low.
- Power does not turn on.