• The replacement timing of the filter can vary depending on the environment in which the unit is used, but the rough standard is once every six months to a year.
• The filter is a consumable item and must be purchased and replaced periodically.
• The replacement timing may be shorter when the unit is used at a location with heavily contaminated air.
• Depending on the environment in which the unit is used, odor may be generated by the filter after a several weeks to a few months, requiring filter replacement.
When the odor becomes noticeable, replace the filter or dry in the sun, which sometimes improves its condition (this is not a promise of performance recovery).
• The Filter Replacement indicator turns on when the filter needs to be replaced. Install the new filter according to the procedures described in the instruction manual.